Thursday, November 26, 2009

For Selena And Sin - "Primrose Path" (Finnish Edition)

Finnish melancholic rockers For Selena And Sin, will release their second album on 19th October 2009.

Primrose Path shows a heavier and more energetic side of the band, without forgetting the original sound of FSAS.
The new album features 12 new songs, including a Kylie Minogue cover song "Confide in Me".
Primrose Path was recorded and mixed at Studio Underground, Sweden by producer Pelle Saether.

This CD will be released in Scandinavia on the 19th of October and in the rest of europe on the 25th of January 2010.

Primrose Path

Rebel Monster Records
(Mascot Records) 2009

Tracklist
1 Countdown To The Stars
2 Bring Me The Sun
3 Rusty Rails Of Yesterday
4 Horst
5 Confide In Me
6 Broken Mirror
7 Colour My World
8 Psycho Lover
9 Don´t Touch The Sky
10 Summer Hill

Bonus tracks
11. Five Days In A Row
12. Sister Sunset


News by: Liv kalske

1 comentarios:

I didn't know this band,... so I was looking for info about this band and I found their Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/forselenaandsin

...and I can listen some track of their new album. I love this band!!... Recommended!!!

Post a Comment