Saturday, November 8, 2014

AXXIA IN THE INTERVIEW!!

AXXIA INN
ROCK AND METAL
PAMELA RADA !!

By Darkzen

Today I present another Mexican band that takes flight in the Rock / Metal National called Axxia Inn band our friend Pamela Rada Vocal and Leader, she tells us!



Well, ¿Who is Pame? It is Introspective, analytical, reserved, obsessive and schizophrenic by circumstances alquimistamente crazy life !!! So Go!




Go ahead! Come on with it!

Thank you very much for this interview my friend. How are you?

I'm fine. Thanks for the interview!

Tell us, who are Axxia Inn? México wanna know more about them.

Axxia are five musicians with a lot of motivation, we are hungry musicians.
We are: Ernie Ramírez (bass/founder of the band), Charly Walle (main guitar), Luis Vazquez (second guitar), Alfonso Huitron (drums) and me, Pamela Rada.

How did the band begin?

We created the band six years ago (our anniversary is November 3th) it was all because of Ernie.

Ernie and his friends, were the first members of the band, they used to play in local bars but they only played covers.

With the time, the goals of the band changed and we are better now.

What do you want to transmit us with your music?

Axxia is full of energy, is good vibes. Our music and lyrics are full of that.
Our music style is rock and we want to transmit our influences in the music.
Our main genres influences are Heavy Metal, Power Metal and Hard rock .

How did Pamela Rada start in this genre?

I must to admit that it was because of my ex-boyfriend. He used to listen to Strato, Helloween, Gun's and roses and Luzbel.

Mostly my boyfriends are metal fans, actually i have a relationship with Ernie Ramírez (bass) since 5 years ago.

What is your favorite music?

I like a lot of genres (except reggaeton and bachata) I don't like give it preference to one genre. I think the music is so versatile just like the people.

Music is what makes me vibrate, what makes me cry, what makes me dance, what makes me sing and what makes me happy!

Do you have another profession?

Yes, i'm an actress. I finished my studies at "Centro cultural de teatro Virginia Fábregas" in 2010. Sometimes i work in plays, short films, long films, documentaries and commercials.
Nowadays i'm studying in dubbing voice with the sir Eduardo Tejedo and Irene Jiménez.

Besides, i've been working since 6 months ago as a tv host. I used to work in a tv show called "Rockomotora tv" but now i'm working in "Mostro estudio tv", both tv shows supports the independent music.

You can see me in "Mostro estudio tv" every tuesday at 10:00, 12:00 and 6:00 pm o'clock.



How you can handle it?

With my schedule. Is complicated but you need to have priorities.

I know you also have studied acting and locution. How has been your development?

About acting, i have already explained a little. About locution, i must to admit i don't have studies, but if you have knowledge about acting, you can do it.

I must to admit that i neglected my career as an actress just for concentrate on the band.

Did you write any song of the album?

Yes, "libre" and "traición" the lyrics are 100% mine. "Volar" and "El ultimo día" were written by  Ernie and i.

What is more important for you in the music industry? The talent, the acting, the voice or just the image.

Actually,i can't pick just one. All is important, in this world that demands of you the 1000%. People want more and more of you.

They want a great show, a good sound and i try to give them all.

Tell us, what does it mean the name of the album '' Todo o Nada''? 

We decided to give everything with this album, we would put all eggs in one basket.
We are not playing anymore, we don't have 20 years. We know what we want and want everything!!


Which was the main idea?

Is a set, we wanted to explore our ability of be more versatile.
We decided to take the risk with songs like "V.I.P.S" and "El diablo baila en mi cabeza", this songs are totally rock and even you can dance with them.

There'll be a new video for this album?

We don't have video but we hope to make one soon. We want quality.

There is something else you want to share with us?

I want to thank you for this opportunity. For me is very important that people know about us a little bit more, i know that through this interview more people will know us.

I think is important the people know more about me and more about my projects.

The social networks and electronic media can be cold and superficial but they can approach us with the people.

I invite all of you with all my heart, to listen to us and see our performances, you will not regret it!!!.

You can find us like "Axxia Inn" and the X are red and as the fans say: we are all Axxia!!.
Thank you very much.




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment