Saturday, August 2, 2014

MARIANA BRUNEL! FROM ARGENTINA TO ALL AF YOU! NEW MUSE!

Mariana Brunel!
From Argentina to All of you!

By Darkzen
Traduction: Ana Zenteno

Greetings! Friends! This week, I found a new voice and talent, which will tell us how she started in this genre, thank you very much for this opportunity to learn and support new talent, here I leave the interview!




Thank you very much, it's been a while since the last time i heard such a beautiful voice like yours. you are very talented.

Hello, thank you very much

Tell us a little bit of you, let the world know you better!

I'm a passionate of music, is what i love to do and since i was a little girl knew that it was what i wanted to be.
I started to study singing when i was 14 years old and since then i'm still studying at the Universidad Nacional de rosario (Argentina), is a degree in lyric singing, also the last year i started a degree in composition.
Besides, i'm taking lessons with particular professors because i like to sing in different ways, not only lyric singing.

What are your hobbies? how was your development within the metal?

Hobbies, lately i haven't had enough time for them. I really enjoy everything about the art, like books, movies and recitals. Also i like running and writing.
I started within the metal at 14 years old, i heard some bands with an aggressive sound and with distorted guitars. I had my first band within that genre at the 15 years old. 

What are your musical influences?

Many! my taste has changed through the years. Vocally i can't deny, that what really influenced me was Nightwish! It was one of the first bands that i heard.
It was like my first love, then came many more, as i was getting fully into the music: Epica, After Forever, Dream Theater, Symphony x and Opeth.

You are a songwriter, tell us, how does the inspiration come to you?

At the moment, i listened many genres (in and out of the metal) because i'm a person with open mind. I like to listen music from all the world and learn from it.
This help me a lot with the composition, i like to express personal experiences but also other experiences that i feel like mine.

What is your vocal range?

My vocal range is soprano Liryc Ligth

"descendant scall" is a beautiful song, how does this composition arise?

This song comes at the time I was looking for musicians with which to work and express my ideas. This wasn't easy in my town, because there are many talented musicians but they have different styles.
I decided to search musicians from around the world, i met to Alexey Soloviev a Siberian composer, who offered me a beautiful composition and the opportunity of express my ideas.
That was how emerged "Descendants Call", a beautiful hybrid of russian and argentinian ideas, besides i could contribute with my voice, my lyrics and my musical ideas, with the help of Martin Grassi, keyboardist and producer.

Will you have a new single or record?

At this moment, i've been recording songs that could be part of a new EP, also i will be working with other foreign composers who  contacted me recently.

Tell us about an special event that you have ever been to.

I have to remember one of the best experiences of my life as singer until today! Some years ago, i send a video of me singing a part of opera and i was selected to taking private lessons of singing with the soprano Tarja Turunen in Buenos Aires.
It was a wonderful experience, she is a beautiful person and an excellent professor.

What do you want to transmit with your music, your voice and your musical style?

The music is an incredible connection with the people. The emotions are my favorite thing to share. I like to express emotions with my music.

The only thing i can say are words!

what do you think of the people who deny its talent? people who have talent but don't want to show it.

I think that is better to take the risk and be known, before staying with the doubt.
We have to share the art with no fear.

Anything else you'd like to share with us?

I really appreciate your interest. Is very positive and titratable your support and the way of share artists from all over the world.

Thank you very much my friend! please give us your final words, to all your fans from all over the world!

Thank to all of you! here are my pages where you can easily find me:


@Mariana_Belen

Greetings to all music fans from all over the world!






0 comentarios:

Post a Comment