Saturday, March 15, 2014

HADA DE BENG !!! ROCK OPERA/SIMPHONIC METAL

HADA DE BENG
SYMPHONIC METAL / ROCK OPERA
From México

By Darkzen

Greetings friends, this week if there is much good news! I'm bringing the whole Spanish-speaking world and the world of the Mexican band Beng Fairy! With a very talented and charismatic singer! Here are some of his official biography.

Hada de beng is a dream that started in 2001, then with the name of “Bella” Dany Beng (composer and lead guitar) Draugr (drums) and Noé (bass), began to create music with influence of ghotic rock. At 2003 the band change its name to “Hada de Beng”, final name that reflects the essence that is already beginning to solidify, in that point the sound is closer to melodic metal, creating a concept beyond the music, something unique and deep, reflecting each of its members. 
At 2008 “Empalador records” invites the band to participate in the album “Dinastía inmorta tercer acto” with the song “A través del silencio” and later in “Dinastía inmortal cuarto acto” with the song “Cacería de brujas”. Under the same label, in July 2009 goes on sale the first album “El canto de las hadas” with the line-up: Dany Beng on guitar, Noé on bass, Draugr on drums, Kimera on vocals, Sara on keyboards and Yescas on French horn. Then started a new journey, Hada de beng quickly finds its way into the national scene, having the chance to play on big venues and festivals such as: Rockstak and Metal Female Mexican Voices. After with Omar as second guitarist, the band realease a new album “En la busca de Khristal…” wich goes on sale in April 2013. 
In the course of the band there have been different members, all of them talented musicians and big friends, but they had to follow their own way. However the story always continues, bringing Hada de Beng into new ways and adventures. Now the line-up is Dany Beng (guitar and vocals), Draugr (bateria), Noé (Bass nad vocals) Esmeralda (vocals), Sara (keyboard) and Yescas (French horn), and they continue working to go further. 
Hada de beng “music of the heart created to return to the same” ... “We are warriors, not slaves”

Now that we know something of the group and its history! We have a little interview! By Esmeralda our beautiful singer!


Members

Esmeralda-Voice
Dany Beng - Composer, Guitar and Voice
Hugo - Bass and Vocals
Pepe - Drums



Thank you for this opportunity!

Who's Fairy Beng:

Fairy beng goes beyond the music we create, the music is rather a vehicle that allows us to convey feelings, experiences and a history of spiritual quest. It is a concept expressed through a fantastic story, where Beng has enslaved fairies from his kingdom, but they will realize they are born to fight and create, discover that there is much more out of the realm of Beng and fighting break free and go out looking what they have dreamed of, without knowing what they found. Beng The name is of Gypsy origin and means devil in our history Beng is a character who symbolizes everything that oppresses us and hinders us the way to our dreams.


While this story is a metaphor for the experiences of members and ex - members ¬ band portrays the path and the journey we went through to achieve a common goal , so that the story will continue to be written on a par with our music.

Fairy discs Beng feature this through their lyrics and melodies , but it will be understood until we get this out by way of story, hope it will be in a couple more albums . We are sure that many people can identify with what you want to convey through this concept, which is much more than music.

¿Tell us who is Esmeralda because this musical style ?

First of all I am a human being and as such I have many passions and interests that make my life more active and happy . The main activities in which I deal with are music and psychology. I'm a singer but I am also a graduate in social psychology , I try to accommodate my schedule to perform these activities in a professional manner , both require a lot of dedication , perseverance and study, but time is sometimes not enough, so if I had to choose I would devote himself to music.
The musical style, which in this case is symphonic metal is a genre that fills me , I have many years listening to metal especially bands with female vocals and Fairy Beng I feel very comfortable with the music and how I can develop my voice there in .


¿What are your hobbies?

I have many hobbies , sometimes do not have time for all, so now I try to give me time to play volleyball and I like to exercise so I'm almost every day to the gym. I enjoy reading , especially historical novels , I love the history and the social sciences in general , although it is not my profession I had to study authors from other disciplines to understand many things during my career , so therefore I like movies and series containing historical facts. I also like anything that has to do with the Celtic culture (music , mythology , language, etc. . ) I love taking a walk into the woods , traveling and meeting places full of nature , meet people from all over the world because it enriches learn a little about their culture.

¿Who are your musical influences ?

I admire many musicians and singers, could not say specifically which one has influenced me because there are times you hear more than one side to another or more than one singer. The metal I think no more complete than singer Floor Jansen , I admire the way that unfolds on stage and the control you have over your voice, you can sing just about anything . Some years ago I was very influenced by Sharon Den Adel, but with the new concept of Within Temptation lost interest , I also admire Lzzy Hale of Halestorm , and Sarah Squadrani Ancient Bards . Singers listen a lot to other genres Josh Groban, Emma Shaplin and Celtic Woman group. The more I listen to bands are Nightwish , Within Temptation , Kamelot , Rhapsody, Ancient Bards , Epica , Myrath , Dark Moor , Halestorm , Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, etc. . One of my main influences in terms of music genre is definitely Celtic music , and when fused to the metal , it seems a perfect match , folk metal is my favorite subgenre. On the other hand I like experimental music in which different genres are mixed , proposals that go beyond the ordinary always very attractive.


¿As your development been in and out of the stage, or direct you serious ?

Wear Fairy Beng in less than a year , but I had to quickly get used to the stage , as the band has a track record and position in the national scene. I must say that I feel more comfortable singing in a metal room that I feel freer in a recital of opera or musical theater, and strangely feel less nervous in front of many people who face few. Being on stage I like to think of the song lyrics and part of the story that is to try to convey what it means for us, so that the interpretation should be naturally.
Offstage I try to spend more time than before to study music as it previously did professionally, although I have several years taking singing lessons and have sung all my life , so far I have focused more on that.

¿Who you tell your fans? What I tell my fans?

In a weird question haha do not consider the people who come to take a photo or compliment me as a fan, I still do not get used to the concept, but much people admire thank and recognize your work , especially when you're new in a band, I think at that point I went pretty well .


¿I like to do some duo with a vocalist or some ?

Who does not like to sing next to someone you admire? International bands of course I would like a duet with Floor Jansen, Alessandro Conti Luca Turilli's Rhapsody, former vocalist Roy Khan of Kamelot , I think any of the bands I admire. As vocalists national bands , the third disc Fairy Beng be a collaboration, but can not reveal who it is, in the latest in Search of khristal Disk is collaboration Luvia Ovando of Neith, (ex vocalist Legion of Etherea , Exordum and Akkabal ) and Dan Death Valley , although that record I was not yet vocalist , I had the opportunity to perform live with Dan . Personally there are other singers of the national scene with whom I would work for example Brenda Gaviño El Cuervo de Poe , I think his singing does not try to imitate anyone else and I like that. I have also participated with Oscuriam band, recording some vocals for his album , it's a great band and good friends , some will surely live collaboration later.

 ¿What can you say about your current album, what was the best ?

The Fairy 's latest album is " In Search Of khristal " I think this is the best album , as the music is more complex and has a more symphonic style than the first . The goal is to improve with each album, are currently working on the composition of the third to take the name " Awakening to the Truth"

¿You wrote a song or a song you composed such music ?

No , I've been less than a year in the band , so the third disc is the first person who is engaged , so far I've only made ​​a few vocal lines . The composer of the band is Dany Beng , he does most of the songs and everyone goes about making contributions to his instrument .


¿Do you think about a woman in front of a microphone in Mexico ?

I think the national metal bands have slowly been growing , now there are many bands with female vocalist , both internationally and nationally. In Mexico there are good bands with great singers, but sometimes our own people are not given the chance to know them , I have seen great singers whom I admire and respect because now I realize all the work behind , not only be pretty on stage , there are many hours of work, study and testing . I have noticed that more and more girls on the scene, I think I have some years that has ceased to be a relevant factor , I mean, regardless of gender much talent, and we could say that there are more men in the female metal . Moreover it has become kind of " fashion " which of course comes from Europe , having a woman at the microphone and that seems like a lot of people now see many pages devoted just to women in metal, I think it's a proposal quite attractive to the public .

¿Any plan to do some video or solo?

No, currently Fairy Beng is my priority and requires a lot of dedication , has never been in my plans develop as a soloist , the dream of my life has been part of a project like this. If I had a side project would definitely not alone, chances are it would be a group of Celtic music .


The last words are yours to all our readers! Thank you very much ! !

Many Thanks to the Metal Female interest and support for our music. We hope you stay tuned to our work because things are very interesting for lovers of symphonic metal bands with female vocals Beng Fairy is an excellent proposal , we are sure that once you hear us and connect with our concept , all you will to be happy .

Video 



Albums




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment