Saturday, August 29, 2009

LEAVES' EYES: 'My Destiny' Video Released

"My Destiny", the new video from LEAVES' EYES - the German/Norwegian band formed by ex-THEATRE OF TRAGEDY singer Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull and members of ATROCITY - can be viewed below. The clip was directed by Patric Ullaeus (DIMMU BORGIR, LACUNA COIL) of Revolver Film Company in Gothenburg, Sweden.





An audio sample of "My Destiny" is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

"My Destiny" will be released in the U.S. on September 22 via Napalm Records.
The track listing for the effort is as follows:

01. My Destiny
02. The Battle of Maldon (non-album track)
03. Scarborough Fair (acoustic version; non-album track)
04. Northbound
05. Nine Wave Maidens (non-album track)
06. My Destiny (remix; non-album track)


LEAVES' EYES will release its new full-length album, "Njord", via Napalm Records on the following dates:

Finland, Spain: August 26
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Benelux, France, Italy: August 28
Rest Of Europe: August 31
Canada: September 1
USA: September 29

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment