Sunday, May 3, 2015

RAYLYN SHAYDE! THE INTERVIEW!

RAYLYN SHAYDE
Is a Beautiful Anthology!

By Darkzen

Hi! Thank you very much for this opportunity to learn a little of each muse in the Metal! This occasion touched us the opportunity to talk to the beautiful Raylyn Shayde! From Slovakia Anthology of a talented band! Who is she?

She will tell us!




Thank you very much for to have the time to answer these questions!

Hello! ¿How are you?

Hello! Fine, thanks for asking :-)
  
¿Who is Raylyn Shayde of Anthology?

I am singer of Slovak power, symphonic metal band Anthology. My real official name is Ľubica Gavlasová, but for many people it is very hard to pronounce and also to write my name. So I use my pseudonym Raylyn Shayde, which is a lot easier to remember.

Darkzen: wow!

¿How was your training musically and vocal?

I already started singing when I was a little child. At that time I never thought about becoming a singer in a band, but a lot of people told me that I had a certain talent and that’s when I decided to take singing lessons and attend a class.

¿Which are your influences in the Rock and Metal?

The biggest influences are Nightwish, Helloween, Dream Theatre, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden in our band.





¿What goals you have in mind for you and to Anthology?

The goal is to create music, which is listenable and sales. Get more fans, make great live shows…

¿How you joined to Anthology band?

I received an e-mail from the guys, asking me if I was interested in joining the band. It was about five months before the vocals for the new album were planned to be recorded. I decided to join because I saw a big potential in this band and we share the same goal in music. I became an offical member of Anthology in October of 2013.
¿What is the essence of the Anthology band for you?
The essence is that I can share my thoughts and moods in our music, create vocal melodies and lyrics. I love singing.

¿What are your favorite bands within and out of Metal?

My favourite bands are Nightwish, Epica, Moonspell, Insomnium, Paradise Lost from metal music. The popular/commercial music is nothing for me.

¿Do you write some songs in your band? Of the last álbum?

The lead guitarist Matthias writes the most of our songs from the new album. Lyrics are written by me and the rhythm guitarist Morety, and the themes are fantasy and mystery.

Your debut álbum, ¿As was the producción?

The first album attracted mainly Slovakian fans and it basically made thing moving. It also brought us new concerts and it created a local fanbase. We are still very proud of the debut album.







¿As was the welcome from his album 'The Prophecy' in your Country?

The first reactions to the new album have all been very positive so far. We want to gain lots of foreign fans and that was also the reason why we did the album in English. In this way we are not limited to Slovakian fans only, but we are able to spread our music to the whole world.

¿What can we expect from Anthology in this 2015?, Tours? Other video clip?

In the summer we are playing live shows in Slovakia and Czech Republic and of course we will be working very hard on new material as well.

¿Currently you have any projects parallel to Anthology band? ¿other band?

No, I do not. I had two bands before Anthology, but they were both not very successful. I didn’t do any recordings with these bands, but both of them have been a great experience for me. Now my free time belongs only to Anthology.

¿Do you like have to do some duet with other female vocal or male vocal? With who?

Yes, it would be really nice. I have lots of favorite female singers, but I can't decide who it should be.

¿Anything else you'd like to share my friend with your fans?

Keep in touch with us and our music, because you are the reason of our effort. Thanks for all support!

Thank you very much for this super opportunity with you! ¿Any last words what you want to share?

Thank you for the interview, it was an absolute pleasure for me. I hope that someday we will see you during one of our concerts!

1 comentarios:

Post a Comment