Friday, June 20, 2014

ELISA BONAFE THE INTERVIEW!

ELISA BONAFE

THE INTERVIEW!

Reason Behind....

By Darkzen



Greetings! Friends! This week I give you a talk that I had with our friend and Italian singer that shows the skills you have to be a presence in the International Metal


She is Elisa Bonafe and singer of the band Reason Behind influences of Power Metal and Symphonic

Well, here I leave this interview!





Hello ! hello ! my friend ! how are you ? Thanks for this opportunity!

Hi dear, I'm really fine: we're finishing the mastering session of the new album and I'm really excited :)


Tell us a little about yourself ! Elisa Bonafe ! Reasons Behind vocalist ! and beautiful Model Elisa !

I'm 24 years old, and I'm a really not a typical girl. Not a superficial but a realistic person, really friendly, but stubborn as a mule, very pessimistic, sometimes really annoying & self-centered.. everyone knows me is aware about my difficult character, but maybe, at the bottom, all of them know I'm like this just because I always do my best in every passion and work of my life, and I pretend perfection both from me and everyone cooperates with me for a project :) Oh, and (like mostly of the girls, I suppose) I'm a really vain person - perfect for my job as a photomodel & for being the frontwoman of a band! But maybe what is really not typical, it's my degree in Physics.


What do you love to do , what are your hoobies ?

I honestly have to admit I have no hobbies. That's just because I live all of them as jobs. Volleyball player, classical singer, metal singer, photomodel.. I just try to make everyone of these things at the top.

Your musical influences ?

I started singing when I've been introduced in metal music, thanks to my boyfriend (and RB guitarist & composer). I really fell in love with Nightwish, Within Temptation and many other symphonic & power bands, so I decided to start my studies.. classical singing has been just a fate, because my first vocal coach was a famous soprano :)

We'll have surprises this year with your band ?

We really hope to release "The Alpha Memory" as soon as possible, and after that start touring & spread our music all over the world.

Reason Behind that Thematic is musical, it is Symphonic Metal, but what is your new proposal musically?

I have to admit our new work is not easily classificable. When we started the recording session, the sound engineer asked us how we have in mind the CD would sound: we really didn't know how to answer him.

This album is not Symphonic, nothing in common with old or new Nightwish sound, nor Amaranthe – style pop metal, and has not in common even with classical power bands. It's something strange, with really different influences: prog metal, death metal, a little bit of pop, and so on.

1000 Fading Lives and My Last Act are two songs its single last, his next album will be with this musical style? Symphonic or more Power?

The Alpha Memory has nothing of symphonic anymore: no orchestration, synth & electronic sounds, and guitar – bass – drums combo sounds like death metal. Really evil! I've sung all the songs with modern singing tecnique, just a little parts reminds operatic vocals. it has been a challenge to sing in such a way, but I'm really satisfied of my job, never thought I could sing like that, after many years of classical studies!

Who writes the songs? Do you write some?

In our first work, some of the lyrics and vocal parts were written by me too. Anyway, The Alpha Memory is a concept album, and the entire plot has been written by my boyfriend Gabriele, such as the vocal parts, with the cooperation of our keyboardist & composer Dario.

Have a nice voice ! what is your vocal training ?

I've always studied classical singing tecnique, because of my teacher background.

I entered the Conservatory at the age of 19, and I'm now finishing my studies. can't wait to complete them! After that I'll be free to study modern tecnique full-time with my actual vocal coach, an amazing woman who has both classical and modern backgrounds and is completely able to mix all these tecniques in an extraordinary way!

what is your musical training ? Why you like this genre ?

When I was young I was forced to study piano, and as a result I've always had a love - hate relationship with this instrument. I always dreamed about singing, but when I was a child I thought it would be something too much difficult for me, I thought I had not the right natural qualities. But now I'm the proof that everyone can sing, it's just something you have to study for. Someone is more naturally talented, someone not, but with the correct tecnique, everyone can try to sing.




As you take your two on one musical tastes and modeling ?

I always try to put together these two passions, even if sometimes it's not easy.. but often photographers ask me for metal/hard rock sets.. a good way to combine these two sides!


You're beautiful , it's more difficult for you , modeling or to be a singer ?

In some way, they're complementary worlds. They're both a way to express something about yourself, aren't they? Modeling is a recent passion, something I naturally feel comfortable with.

Few words for your fans, my friend ?

I really hope you'll like our new album, I'm really proud of it, and I hope to meet you all as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for these words! the last words are yours to all our readers !

Thank YOU for this interview, I always love to talk about myself and my projects!








More Info:
http://www.reasonsbehind.com/

Photo and more info in https://www.facebook.com/elisa.bonafe



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment